Welcome to the most recent cohort of Data Science Scholars! This year, Stanford Data Science awarded 16 new Scholars from five schools across campus.
Scholars are awarded half of their support for two years and participate in community events and projects.
2024-2025 Data Science Scholars (PhD students)
- Emmanuel Balogun (Mechanical Engineering)
- Ross Dahlke (Communication)
- Daisy Ding (Biomedical Data Science)
- Sydney Erickson (Physics)
- Christopher Fifty (Computer Science)
- Grace Guan (Management Science & Engineering)
- Iván Higuera-Mendieta (Earth System Sciences)
- Mohammadmahdi Honarmand (Mechanical Engineering)
- Tianyuan Huang (Civil and Environmental Engineering)
- Radhika Kapoor (Graduate School of Education)
- Emma Krasovich Southworth (Emmett Interdisciplinary Program in Environment and Resources)
- Sophia Lu (Statistics)
- Anna Nguyen (Epidemiology and Population Health)
- Rylan Schaeffer (Computer Science)
- Justin Young (Economics)
- Bob Zou (Institute for Computational and Mathematical Engineering)
Please check out the Scholars program section for more information on this community of early career researchers and the data science they engage in.