Welcome to the 2024 cohort of Data Science Scholars
Welcome to the most recent cohort of Data Science Scholars! This year, Stanford Data Science awarded 16 new Scholars from six schools across campus.
Scholars are awarded half of their support for two years and participate in community events and projects.
2024 Data Science Scholars (PhD students)
- Shilaan Alzahawi (GSB | Organizational Behavior)
- Saskia Comess (Emmett Interdisciplinary Program in Environment and Resources)
- Erin Craig (Biomedical Informatics)
- Xiao Cui (Materials Science and Engineering)
- Maurice Goodman (Biology)
- Yujin Jeong (Statistics)
- Marissa Lee (Mechanical Engineering)
- Jonas Metzger (Economics)
- Andrew Perley (Bioengineering)
- Roshni Sahoo (Computer Science)
- Lily Steyer (Education | Developmental and Psychological Sciences)
- Thomas Teisberg (Electrical Engineering)
- Mohit Tiwari (Computer Science)
- Ke Alexander Wang (Computer Science)
- Kevin Wu (Biomedical Informatics)
- Anna Xu (Psychology)
Please check out the Scholars program section for more information on this community of early career researchers and the data science they engage in.