Stanford Data Science for Health Center
Main content start
Vision: The goal of Data Science for Health is to:
- Foster a community for data science + health researchers across all the Stanford schools.
- Create Stanford data assets and infrastructure to broadly enable data science + health research and translation.
- Catalyze new advances in data science methodology to address health challenges.
- Provide education, mentoring and outreach opportunities in health data science.
- Stanford Data Science Data4Health Salons: Coming soon!
Center Director: James Zou