Stanford Data Science for Health Center
Main content start
Vision: The goal of Data Science for Health is to:
- Foster a community for data science + health researchers across all the Stanford schools.
- Create Stanford data assets and infrastructure to broadly enable data science + health research and translation.
- Catalyze new advances in data science methodology to address health challenges.
- Provide education, mentoring, and outreach opportunities in health data science.
- Ig Nobel Prize face-to-face: Join us for the Ig Nobel Prize Face-to-face with our esteemed founder Marc Abrahams on 03/22 12:30-3:00 pm at Rotunda E241 (Chem-H + Wu Tsai), where we celebrate the wackiest, most improbable research that has made us LAUGH and THINK at the same time! More details about this event can be found here, and you can register to meet with Marc Abrahams during his visit using this form.
Center Director: James Zou
- Statistics & Mathematics
- Professor of Statistics
- Statistics & Biomedical Data Science
- Biomedical Data Science & Statistics
- Associate Professor
- Biomedical Data Science