Stanford Data Science for Health Center
Main content start
Vision: The goal of Data Science for Health is to:
- Foster a community for data science + health researchers across all the Stanford schools.
- Create Stanford data assets and infrastructure to broadly enable data science + health research and translation.
- Catalyze new advances in data science methodology to address health challenges.
- Provide education, mentoring, and outreach opportunities in health data science.
Center Director: James Zou
- Statistics & Mathematics
- Professor of Statistics
- Statistics & Biomedical Data Science
- Biomedical Data Science & Statistics
- Associate Professor
- Biomedical Data Science